Sunday, August 9, 2009

Milo Vest







Well I've finally completed my first Milo vest. After seeing this pattern being knitted by some Craftymama's I decided I would like to have a go. So I purchased the pattern from the Ravelry site (another addiction to add to the growing list of places I love to spend my time on the computer). It is a wonderful pattern to start out with. I made the 12 month old size as Noah is nearly 1 and it fits him great. I used an acrylic varigated yarn that I had bought locally here at home, I'm very happy with how it turned out.
The Cable pattern I used for this one is the Aran Braid.

Well the needles are itching for some more so I'm off to cast on another Milo but this time for my 3 yr old.

1 comment:

Sweetness and Light said...

This turned out so adorably!! And what a perfectly adorable model you have ;-) Lovely blog, many blessings!