Sunday, November 22, 2009

Personal challenge.

Ok, here we are just a few weeks out from Christmas and it is time to make myself accountable for the things I have yet to do, so I can then get on with the things I want to do eg, sewing for my kids for christmas.

I have a lot of work that needs to be done.   I have been trying to get 2 work shirts made for a friend so this is at the top of my list today.

Then this is what I have to do for the rest of the week:

1: Samples made of School skirt and Pants- Draft patterns and make up
2. Oct/Nov Craftymamas Swap
3. Bags for school with Embroidery ( I have to digitize school emblem)
4. Quilt Block for a very talented Craftymama.

These are the things I really need to get done.  There is nothing like a personal challenge to get the blood pumping.  Time to get of the computer so I can get started..

Wish me luck...:)

No comments: