Monday, January 4, 2010

12 month 12 sewing Challenges.

Wow what an exciting year I have ahead.  I love belonging to a group of very Craftymamas.  One of these craftymamas Carolyn of My Favourites has organised 12 months of sewing challenges for us to join and have some fun with. 

JANUARY'S CHALLENGE

To  make something for ME.

This is going to be a hard challenge as I have a list as long as my arm of things I want to make for me.  I want pants, tops, dresses and of course bags (that is topic for post all of it's own lol).

But I think I have narrowed my list down to 2 items from my list;

1.  The Schoolhouse Tunic from Sew Liberated
2. The Buttercup Bag from Made By Rae

So now my challenge is to find the right fabrics for the right pattern.  So'll be keeping you updated along the way.  I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I am going to enjoy the creative journey.

Until next time happy sewing.

No comments: